Pharmacist - Band 7
Salary: Good rates
Job Contract: Fixed Term
Due to our rapid and exciting growth we are looking for 2 Band 7 locum pharmacists to work in North Yorkshire region for a 4 to 6 month period starting ASAP. Both candidates will be working part time in Dispensary and part time ward based. Ideally we would be looking for 30-37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 0845-1715 with an hour for lunch.
Please note we require 1 year post registration experience within a hospital setting.
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Organise own time and be responsible for appropriate delegation of staff and duties.
- Maintain effective channels of communication at all times.
- Comply with policies/procedures and in particular, issues relating to Health and Safety, COSSH, Incidents Reporting and the Data Protection Act.
- Report all accidents and untoward incidents to senior staff and complete electronic reporting system.
- Deliver patient care in accordance with recognised standards of research-based clinical practice.
- By precept and example, to ensure that the rights, dignity and confidentiality of the patient are protected at all times.
- Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required..
- Work within a flexible working roster, designed to achieve the most effective use of staff for the patient’s requirements.
- Participate in the on call rota to provide a telephone helpline.
NLG is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client about this vacancy.
To work as a Pharmacist in the NHS, you must have/be:
- Active/Current registration with the GPhC
- Previous experience of final check and release of aseptic items.
- Oncology experience desirable
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Flexible and reliable
- Have the relevant qualifications needed for the job
- You will also be caring, compassionate and have a commitment to helping people.
Work with an agency that works for you
Join the team that has supplied to the NHS and private sector for the last twenty years.
Benefits, it is a big list because we value what you do!
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- Work this week and get paid within two days of submitting your timesheet
- Book and manage your shifts through the NLG app
- Health cash plan
- PAYE through NLG
- NHS Framework approved
- Private sector placements
- Complex care in the community
- Highly lucrative referral scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Multi-shift bonus
- Quick and easy registration
- Support 24/7 365 days a year.
“Equality of opportunity is our policy, irrespective of age, disability, gender, race and ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation”
ⓘ Learn more about our values and accreditations